Locus is the object positioning system, especially for indoor environments (with no access to GPS).
It is based on a network of wireless base stations situated in rooms and corridors. Tracking takes place via active transponders situated in the objects being positioned.
The major features of the system:
- positioning people and means of transport (e.g. forklift trucks, electrical trains etc.),
- exact count of objects in defined areas,
- system message handling (sound, text and visual),
- extended definition of alarm conditions and their visualization,
- display of the registered history,
- system operation on any platform (PC, tablet, smartphone).